HEALTHY GUT PLAN PRINCIPLE #2:
Eliminate Toxins, Effortlessly Shed Unwanted Weight
I’ve already shared how eliminating toxins in your body will help you not only feel better it’ll also make it almost effortless for you to drop those unwanted pounds and weight.
Unfortunately most of the everyday foods we eat are overloaded with harmful toxins. For example:
– Nitrates in processed bacon, hams and luncheon meats
– Omega-6 fatty acids in oils from cottonseed, corn, soybean, safflower, and others
– Processed sugar and high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) commonly found in soda
– GMOs or Genetically modified foods
, grains and meats
– Residues from pharmaceuticals, manufacturing chemicals, and other toxins in meat, eggs, and dairy
– Pesticides and herbicides in conventionally grown produce and grain
When combined, all these toxic factors can result in low levels of fat-burning hormones and high levels of fat-storing hormones in the body, and this dreaded combination can sabotage your fat loss efforts and ruin your chances at having the slender body you want.
Some of these things we have control over, but most of them we don’t.Those toxins, toxins build up in our body. And when we do, we just don’t feel good and we start to see illness. So sometimes we need a little help to flush them out.
This is Why Detoxing Is So Important…
One of the reasons your body holds onto fat is because it uses that fat as a “safe” storage facility for toxic compounds like pesticides and mercury.
In fact, research by Skidmore College exercise scientist Paul Arciero showed that detoxification can even reduce oxidative stress which will help combat stress, fatigue and combat disease.
Even our own bodies can produce toxins without us even knowing. If all these sources of toxins aren’t properly taken care of, the build-up can cause critical hormone imbalances which may lead to serious health issues and weight gain, and could end in obesity.