#RingsInDreams #WeddingRingsInDreams #EvangelistJoshuaTV
Whether you are married or not, there is always more to learn from marriage. Rings have symbolic meanings. In marriage, wedding ring is very important. For it is a symbol of joining man and woman together. Wedding rings represents power, bond, commitment, royalty, control etc. If you are not marry and you dream of wearing a golden ring, means marital commitment and breakthrough. It shows that you are mature for marriage – hook up. A dream about wedding ring for a single reminds you that time is no longer on your side and that you need to do the right thing or make adjustment. The Bible talks about love, trust, hope, patient.
As a child of God, you must have these attributes if want to have successful and Godly marriage. Wedding is one of the dreams of every single women because its connected to marriage. If it happens you are not happy with the ring, it’s a reflection that you are not happy in the relationship with the man. Also, it means you are likely to break up with him anytime soon. On the other hand, if you are planning to get married and a man wears you a ring, it means such a man has good plans for you. Just re;ax and be prayerful. If you see a stranger wearing you a ring, it means you will get marry to a total stranger. Be wise. Check the video for other dream symbols of wedding rings.
Read more at:
1. 1. Every evil wedding ring on my finger, be removed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name.
2. Every power digging my wedding ring inside the grave, come out and locate me back, in the name of Jesus.
3. Any mouth of the wicked that has cursed my 4th finger from wearing my wedding ring, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the hammer of the Almighty God smash every strange woman assigned to hijack my wedding ring, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every stubborn witchcraft wedding ring hindering the manifestation of my earth wedding ring, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Anoint your 4th finger with the blood of Jesus.
7. Choose a date/month for your marriage. And it shall come to pass in Jesus name.